To help make the trip a little easier, we’ve put together some “local” suggestions that can help you along the way. If you have any questions, give us a call at J&L Harley-Davidson at 1-800-292-3531. We’ll be glad to give advice. Heck, we might even join you for the ride!
- The official website of the Sturgis Rally www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com
- Planning your ride to the 2012 rally? Visit the South Dakota Travel Website and use their interactive Trip Planner to help you plan the details of your ride! http://travelsd.com/
- Want a stop on the way to Sturgis? Check out the J&L Harley Sturgis Biker Bash on August 4th! Live Music, Great food, and lots of camaraderie!
- Local Weather www.keloland.com
- Rooms for Sturgis Rally-Stay at Deadwood's finest gaming resort, The Lodge at Deadwood! Great restaurant, fun sports bar and casino, and gorgeous rooms. Use rate code HARLEY to receive exclusive J&L Harley-Davidson discount. For reservations, call 877-393-5634 or www.deadwoodlodge.com.
- If you're stopping in Sioux Falls, we've got a lot to offer! Check out our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website for more information on hotels, restaurants, and attractions. www.visitsiouxfalls.com
- On the way, don't miss out on the Pioneer Auto Museum in Murdo. Elvis Presley's 1976 Harley is on display! Visit www.pioneerautoshow.com for more information.
- Also stop in Dallas, SD for Frank Days Biker Days on August 4th and 5th! Check out everything going on in Dallas at www.frankdays.com.
- Did you miss the rally? Live vicariously through the official Harley-Davidson page! www.harley-davidson.com/sturgis