A Riders Guide To Footwear
Harley-Davidson performance boots are designed to be tough. They feature:
• Solid rubber outsoles, which resist oil, grease and heat and are abrasion- and heat-resistant.
• Goodyear welt construction, which is the most durable method of making a boot.
• Full-grain leather upper, to shield your foot from heat, debris and abrasion.
• Metal shank, for stability and support.
• YKK locking zipper, to ensure your boots stay zipped.
“We make some performance riding boots where comfort is the main concern,” says Kevin. “Not only will they protect your feet but they offer the same kind of cushioning as athletic shoes. You can wear them all day out walking or riding and they provide Harley-Davidson look and safety with athletic shoe performance.”