This incredible event supports the Make-A-Wish® South Dakota, and has raised over $1.8 million dollars so that children with life threatening diseases can experience a “wish come true.”
The 18th Annual Hot Harley Nights™, which was held July 12-14, 2013, raised almost $166,000 for the Make-A-Wish® of South Dakota. This is the amount directly donated to Make-A-Wish® of South Dakota and doesn't count all the in-kind donations from our wonderful sponsors (which, by itself, totaled over $113,000 in 2013).
- Over 1300 participants from 13 different states registered for the casino run which toured different parks throughout the city.
- The motorcycle parade included over 4000 motorcycles and was enjoyed by thousands of spectators.
- Hot Harley Nights™ had 59 corporate sponsors, plus 90 additional companies and individuals that made donations or contributed in some way.
- Over 349 Make-A-Wish volunteers made the event possible, filling 421 different volunteer opportunities.
- An estimated crowd of over 35,000 people enjoyed the free Saturday evening festivities at the Falls Park West venue.
The 19th Annual Hot Harley Nights™ is currently in the planning stages and is scheduled for July 10-13, 2014.
Hot Harley Nights™ involves a casino run, motorcycle parade, live music, raffles, bike show, silent auction, great food and an outdoor party at Falls Park West. As always, our goal is to expand the event, draw more people, raise more money, grant more wishes and have more fun. We hope to see you there!
For more information about Hot Harley Nights™ and a complete schedule of events visit hotharleynights.com